- What do I need to bring with me ?
Clothing suitable for painting, lunch, positive attitude and a big smile.
- What are we painting ?
All students paint the same landscape or flower motive.
I teach the classes in a very easy to understand "step-by-step" method.
- What does it cost?
The price for a 1 day class is € 70, including all the equipement you need
(paints, brushes, canvas, cleaning material, etc.).
- Where can I have lunch ?
The easiest way is to bring your own lunch with you. The break is too short to have
lunch in a restaurant in the near town of Moncarapacho.
- Am I able to paint after a 1 day class ?
Yes, with the proper Bob Ross painting equipment.
- May I bring myself my own painting stuff ?
This is not necessary; your workstation is fully equiped.
- Can I buy the complete Bob Ross painting stuff in a nearby shop ?
No, but I will give you the address.
- Who can join the classes ?
The classes are open to anyone over 16 years; beginners, advanced or artistically undiscovered.
- How long are classes ?
Normally about 6 hours, from 0930 – 1630 with a 1 hour lunch break.
- Where are the classes given ?
In my studio for a maximum for 3 students at a time